At ELSA we are looking for full stack developer to join our team in Lisbon. As a full stack developer you will work with our design and our backend teams to create fully-functional and beautiful web applications to help teachers visualize their students performance and create speaking homework assignments.
At ELSA you will be part of a multidisciplinary and multicultural team of people that are building the best technology for speech pronunciation training. In Lisbon you will join the engineering team and you will be communicating daily with other team members located in our US and Asia offices working on different aspects of the product.
What you will do:
– Develop microservices that communicate with ELSA’s backend systems and prepare information to be sent to the frontend application.
– Maintain and improve existing online tools with new functionality.
– University degree (bachelor or masters) in Computer Science (or similar)
– Experience developing in React.js, Angular.js or similar frameworks
– Experience developing in Python (knowledge or Flask or Django is a bonus)
– Experience working with RESTful API’s
– Reasonable communication skills in English
– You are a Linux guy
What we offer:
– Full-time position
– Competitive salary and stock options package
– Company laptop
– Flexible working hours
– Ample room to grow professionally
– Experience the true startup spirit of a fast growing and well funded Silicon Valley startup
– Offices near the center of Lisbon, well communicated via metro and bus lines
– Truly international team, with offices in 3 continents
– Free cookies, coffee and good vibes
How to ApplySend your GitHub handle and either your LinkedIn profile or your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
227 total views, 2 today