Full-timeFull-Stack Blockchain Developer
Scorechain is a Blockchain startup. The company has developed several Blockchain applications and is highly involved in innovative projects such as Fundchain, LabChain and Infrachain.
To support our growth, we are currently looking for an ambitious Full-Stack Blockchain Developer (M/F).
As Full-Stack Blockchain Developer you will:
– Work within our team of passionate and talented developers
– Design, implement and test platforms and Apps
– Deal with cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technologies such as: Bitcoin, Ethereum and Hyperledger
– Be involved in the elaboration of actual Blockchain Proofs-of-Concept and Products
IT skills and knowledge:
– A first experience with Ethereum (Solidity) and Hyperledger framework would be very appreciated
– A first experience using Mobile technologies in Android/iOS environment, Big Data technologies such as Cassandra/Spark/NoSQL is an asset
– Passionate about new and disruptive technologies
– Enthusiastic about learning
– Creative with an entrepreneurial spirit
– A good team player
– Master 2, IUP, Engineering schools
– A great place to work in the heart of Paris
– Challenge: your lines of code could change an industry
– Contract type: CDI/Internship
– Remuneration: negotiable according to experience and track record
Our team values are simple: we love smart coders, innovation and laugh.
As a pioneer in the Blockchain technology in Europe, Scorechain develops a range of products and tools for Bitcoin and Blockchain technology. The aim is to assert the disruptive and amazing potential of blockchains. Besides, Scorechain has initiated Fundchain, the Luxembourg Blockchain Consortium and is involved in other Blockchain initiatives. The first commercial product is Scorechain Bitcoin Tracking platform that provides business intelligence and big data for the Bitcoin Blockchain to help users complying with regulation and avoiding ransomware activities (tools for AML, KYC, KYT, etc…). In addition, Scorechain is building tools on assets management and smart-contracts around the Ethereum and Hyperledger technologies with regular Proof-of-Concept deliveries. In 2016, the startup has been awarded ‘Finance Startup of the Year’ while being recognized as a leader for Blockchain technology development.
How to ApplyInteresting challenge? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
324 total views, 2 today