Bonial.com operates the leading location based shopping platform worldwide, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products to connect shoppers with their favourite local stores and brands. Reaching 25 million users each month, our brands focus on all stages of the shopping journey: discovering deals, following favourite stores, creating shopping lists and ultimately making a trip to the store.
The Atlantis team is improving the heart of our company – the content delivery engine. Think of an analogy in the car industry, most of what automotive companies focus on is a) design and b) their engine. Team Atlantis builds Bonial’s power engine, BUT the difference to the car industry is, they are doing that while our “car engine” is already racing at 300km/h on the Autobahn. So, this is a very complex process.
The CDP project is one of the, if not the, biggest projects we have going on at Bonial, with the goal of replacing our current CMS. As a Senior Frontend Engineer in this team, you will have a great impact on the project, as well as the organization as a whole. Which in particular means that you will:
– have sole responsibility of the entire frontend part of our brand new CMS
– work with multiple business stakeholders including Product Managers and Design team members to better understand the site requirements and functionality
– work with client-side technologies as Reactjs, Angular or whatever comes next (we love Reactjs)
– perform code reviews for other team members
– improve client-side architecture
– envision and implement client side applications for a microservices architecture
If you have:
– a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Information Technology, Computer Science)
– expertise when it comes to HTML5 & CSS3 with hands-on experience in CSS preprocessors
– experience with design patterns
– experience with browser performance, compatibility and page rendering
– a detail-oriented and quality-focused mindset with a strong aesthetic sense
– experience with Reactjs, which is a big plus
– good communication skills in English and know how to express your ideas
then you would be exactly who we are looking for!
You can expect…
– To be the next member of a young and international team with people from 35+ countries.
– To contribute and learn new things, every day!
– Room to grow: you’ll have the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and take on real responsibilities
– A friendly, laid-back work atmosphere with lots of after-work activities and events
How to ApplyPlease visit www.bonial.com/careers to apply or copy and paste the following link: http://smrtr.io/17FDAg
249 total views, 1 today