Deposit Solutions, recently coined the fastest growing fintech globally, provides the market changing Open-Banking platforms for the financial industry. Through our innovations, banks can offer their end-customers a broad product line-up from different banks, thereby increasing their clients’ choice and market transparency. With our first application, focusing on savings deposits, banks looking for funding can gather deposits from new markets without having to set up and operate their own retail infrastructure, and depositors can access best-in-class deposit offers through their home bank account. Currently our platform is connecting banks from 16 countries and in turn 25 million depositors, we managed to mediate EUR 5 billion in 2 years.
If you are an outstanding professional and are keen to help us transform the deposit market to the benefit of people, banks and society at large then join us.
Amongst others, we are currently looking for a
Frontend Developer Fulltime, for our B2C team based in the heart of Berlin
Take the chance and shape the future of our market changing B2C Open-Banking platforms Savedo and Zinspilot. As a Frontend developer your responsibilites will include:
– Coordinate with the other team members to deliver high quality frontend features for the platform
– You work in a small team of specialists who bootstrap our B2C business line
– You work in a team environment and match requirements with business/product development and product roadmap
– You code UI elements and apply the best in class UX
– You integrate code with the back-end development team
– You take responsibility to ensure successful results
– You stay on top of current industry trends
– You work in the Agile environment and plan and prioritize your tasks
– Min 3 years of professional working experience in front-end development.
– Experience developing and maintaining stateful, modular Single-page Applications using AngularJs. React and Vuejs are also a plus.
– Expertise in HTML and CSS development including layout, browser compatibility and mobile responsiveness.
– Experience using RESTful APIs and basic authentication mechanisms, such as Cookie authentication and JWT.
– Love working in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban), solving complex problems
– Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products and contribution to open source code projects
– Fluent in English, German is a plus
Apart from standards like free water, coffee, tons of fruit, great locations in the heart of Hamburg, Berlin, Zurich or London, great colleagues and support for public transport, you get the chance to help shape the future of finance. Working at Deposit Solutions means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to ensure your contribution has a meaningful and sustainable impact. Become part of our close-knit network of colleagues from more than 40 different nationalities and celebrate our mutual successes with everybody. Enjoy an exciting industry, while relying on the backing of top international investors like Peter Thiel, Greycroft and e.Ventures.
How to ApplyIf you are keen to support us in winning the rest of the EUR 10 trillion deposit market, apply in German or English here: https://deposit-solutions.workable.com/j/0F30C43705
120 total views, 7 today