Full-timeFront End Developer
Come and join one of the leaders in HR Software. Haufe Group is one of the leading providers of digital workplace solutions and web-based services, with 1,800 employees worldwide.
In our international offices, we develop exciting HR software using the
approach. We take companies into the digital age. Creating the workplace of the future. With competence, passion and experience.
We are looking for a Sr. Front End Developer for a brand new HR solution, including a mobile app. Be part of a dynamic, international team and create products that will ‘wow’ our customers.
– Frontend development and design
– Evaluation of the new front end technologies and trends for the productive usage
– Close collaboration with product management team and DevOps based in St Gallen, Switzerland
• Solid working experience in front end development
• Ideally experience with Scrum
• Fluency in English is essential
What we offer:
– A supportive team atmosphere in an international environment.
– Travel to Switzerland for knowledge sharing, training and cross-office collaboration.
– Participation in Hackathons and other company events in our international offices.
– We want you to spend 10% of your working hours for training and development for your advancement as a professional.
– A high-end MacBook Pro or PC.
– Fresh fruits, coffee and tea in our kitchen area where you also find a Xbox and a football table.
– Complete coverage of your travel expenses.
– Flexible working hours.
– Flexible working from home.
– Lots of autonomy in your daily job.
– Open-door communication.
– Flexible benefits plan.
– Competitive and fair salary.
– A great work space in the centre of Barcelona with a sea view.
– Being part of a German-Swiss success story.
How to ApplyYou can apply on our web page:https://careers.haufegroup.com/Vacancies/3506/Description/2or you can send an email to: email@example.com
89 total views, 1 today