Full-timeFront End Developer
Are you great at working as part of a team and have excellent knowledge of Front End Tools? Are you looking to work for an innovative company? Come work for the #1 European parking app and make a difference!
A Front End Developer:
– Has a degree level qualification, ideally this will be Software Engineering / IT related
– Has at least two years of programming experience of AngularJS 1.5 or 2 and the ability to learn one if they have no experience of it.
– Is experience of developing in a Windows/Linux environment
– Has knowledge of administrating Apache
– Has knowledge of internet technologies (Java, Web Services, SOAP);
– Has experience with front end tools e.g. grunt
– Has experience of GIT source control;
– Has secure coding experience;
– Are able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks
– Have excellent verbal and written communications
– Have an enthusiastic approach and “can-do” attitude
– Are resilient, cope well under heavy workloads
– Have a flexible approach to work; and
– Are great at problem solving and resolution.
– Are experienced in programming and technical development of Parkmobile Group’s web based products and services.
– Inspire you be the best version of you;
– Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
– Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
– Play Xbox or pool with you in our gaming room;
– Offer salary according to experience and education level;
– Have excellent fringe benefits including private health insurance, call-out and standby payments and 25 days annual leave, rising with length of service.
How to ApplyDo you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Please send your resume to our recruiter Irene Badu: email@example.com
351 total views, 1 today