Full-timeEntrepreneur in Residence / Startup CEO – Sales and Business Development Focus (m/f)
Fluency in GERMAN is a must!
We are Stryber – a leading strategy consulting boutique for digital growth. Our venture team extends our strategy team in building and scaling great digital products/ventures for our clients, but also launches start-ups on their own.
We are currently looking for the dedicated CEO of one of our portfolio companies in Munich, Germany, which is active in the B2B MarTech industry. Currently 98% of the MarTech sector we are conquering is still untapped – world-wide!
WHAT IS THE STATUS OF THIS STARTUP
– We have a beautifully working prototype
– We have a crystal clear product vision (SaaS model)
– We are already in talks with key distribution partners in Europe
– We are preparing the seed funding round
WHAT TO EXPECT
– You can build something from the ground up
– You will get a significant equity package
– The senior team at Stryber always has your back: we are specialists in product, scalable operations, corporate cooperations, fund raising … we know the respective market sector inside out and provide you with guidance, structure, and honest feedback
– Your first focus will be on early-stage sales and operations in order to achieve what we call “product-market-fit”
– Maximum of 6-months time to achieve significant market traction and make the venture “investment-ready” (or: to kill it)
– If successful, we continue to build an awesome team around you and raise investment
Then your new focus will be on growing the company to one of the leading MarTech platforms world-wide
– With that you will be responsible for strategic partnership deals and direct sales, investor relations, and building a great team and culture
– You hold a Bachelor or Master degree with outstanding academic results (preferably in the field of business, science or engineering)
– You have previous working experience preferably in a start-up, incubator/VC or consulting firm (>2 years)
– You know how to overcome objections, impress people and close deals; you talk to business owners and high-level executives on an equal footing; in short you are a badass sales person!
– Self-driven “getting things done” attitude
– You are fluent in English and German
– You have an achiever mentality: track record of having created extraordinary things with impact
– You are data and customer-driven and have a solid concept on how to implement this in your daily work
– You are a generalist with no problem to do everything it takes to pull this off
– Be part of a new startup project in its early days
– A steep learning curve through an active collaboration with the management team of Stryber as well as highly motivated colleagues
– Fame and glory for what you will have built
– We will build a strong team around you with skills that complement you, that significantly increases the likeliness of success
– Attractive office in the middle of Munich. Become part of the inspiring WeWork community. Working at WeWork includes perks like free beer/coffee/tea/water, table soccer, table tennis, regular events, and engaging with a great community of inspiring people
– Though Munich is our home office, Stryber has a great remote culture since its foundation which allows you to be very flexible on where to work; if you prefer to work next to sunny beaches from time to time, we definitely want you to do that. Just be prepared to get some jealous messages from us on Slack. (or: to receive even more awesome beach photos in return)
– A highly dynamic and energetic environment
– “Move fast & break things” culture
– Awesome “team challenger” events and a lot of fun
Important: The compensation model for the 6-month EiR phase is non-negotiable as follows:
35.000€ gross / year base salary + 2% equity up to 50.000€ gross / year with no equity
After the successful EiR phase the venture will get its own legal entity. The equity stake from the EiR phase is already vested by then (= it is yours). In case you stay with the venture in a C-level role (which is the plan) you’ll receive more equity (in addition to the initial equity from the EiR phase) that is vested over a certain period of time (normally 4 years) and your salary from there on will be defined and increased along the startup milestones. For the ESOP around 30% equity is reserved.
The upside lies in the equity and its future potential value, the initial base salary ensures you don’t have to worry about covering your bills that entrepreneurs otherwise have to deal with in their early days.
How to Applyhttps://stryber.workable.com/jobs/620667/candidates/new
157 total views, 10 today