Full-timeDemo Solutions (Senior) Specialist S/4 HANA Cloud (f/m)
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The S/4HANA Cloud Presales Strategy team is seeking a Demo Specialist to create compelling demo and trial content through every aspect of the customer journey. You’ll develop assets for sales and presales that articulate differentiated business value in the language of the customer, inspire digital transformation, and position SAP as the digital core of the customer’s enterprise.
This is a cross-functional role that interacts with colleagues in a multitude of departments including, but not limited to, Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Solution Experience, and Value Engineering. If you possess strong knowledge of SAP business software solutions, can grasp and translate technical capabilities into tangible business benefits, and have a creative side just itching for a challenge, then this is the job for you!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
– Create compelling product-related media, e.g., sales collateral, discovery videos, webinar content, demo/trial stories that differentiate S/4HANA Cloud in the market
– Understand and articulate the S/4HANA Cloud portfolio in terms of the customer value proposition
– Be the expert on buyers of Cloud ERP; understand the buyer personas, how they buy and their buying criteria
– Partner with Marketing to develop and execute programs that drive demand
– Develop sales and presales enablement assets that communicate the value proposition and support the selling process of S/4HANA Cloud
– Structure content and select distribution channels appropriate to the needs of your target audiences
– Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to constantly improve the quality of your deliverables
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
– Bachelor’s Degree (or, equivalent) in business, marketing, or technology
– Very strong written and verbal communication skills in English; German language skills of great advantage
– Excellent stakeholder management skills, ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team, peers, and management
– Self-motivated, results-driven, able to deal effectively with a certain degree of ambiguity/autonomy, and capable of making sound decisions
– Strong customer facing communication and presentation skills
– Open minded, problem-solving aptitude and positive spirit
– Eagerness to work with new technologies
– Willingness to “roll up one’s sleeves” and assist wherever needed
– 5+ years of enterprise software experience, with at least 2 years’ experience in a field facing role
– Demonstrated subject matter expertise in one or more facets of ERP
– 2-5 years’ experience in cloud computing
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at Careers.Germany@sap.com. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
How to ApplyPlease apply online at https://jobs.sap.com/job/WalldorfSt_-Leon-Rot-Demo-Solutions-%28Senior%29-Specialist-S4-HANA-Cloud-%28fm%29-Job-BW/351929101/
155 total views, 2 today