Full-timeData Engineer / Data Scientist (m/f)
Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €220m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organisational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
For our A-Team we are looking to fill the following position as soon as possible
Data Engineer / Data Scientist (m/f)
• You will help our business intelligence team to build data driven applications for our ventures: data warehouses, recommendation engines and CRM systems (developed in-house, based on open-source technologies). See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVMvC9Ov6Vw for an overview of how we do this
• You will integrate data from various systems into flexible and consistent representations. You will make sure that all people and IT systems in the organisation have an easy access to the data through various front-ends and interfaces
• You will advance our software architecture and tool set to growing challenges and data amounts (performance, scaling, data quality)
• You will work in an agile software development process in close collaboration with a product management team
• You have at least a master’s degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
• You have a genuine interest in data and algorithms and you are excited about solving difficult problems. You strive for efficient and robust solutions
• You master at least these basic tools of computer science: object oriented programming in multiple languages, HTTP and current web technologies, the unix command line and basic server administration, version control systems, a basic understanding of the interplay between software and memory, hard discs and the CPU
• You have profound knowledge about the inner workings of database systems.
• You are eager to delve into new technologies and programming languages (our current stack: Mac or Linux, PostgreSQL, Mondrian & MDX, Python, Java, Php, ElasticSearch)
• You have a basic understanding of mathematics and machine learning
• You will become part of a highly motivated and professional Team
• You will have the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on a recently founded company
• You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
• You will work at a modern and well equipped office in the heart of Berlin
• You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
We are looking forward to your online application.
How to ApplyPlease submit your application here: https://project-a-jobs.personio.de/job/10129?_pc=3607#apply
330 total views, 2 today