Full-timeWorking Student in Customer Success (m/f)
Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €220m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organisational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
For one of our portfolio companies we are looking to fill the following position as soon as possible
Working Student in Customer Success (m/f)
• First point of contact and responsibility for the wellbeing of the customers of our portfolio company
• Cross departmental collaboration on process optimization and implementation to ensure the best possible service
• Answering of customer questions to their full satisfaction in order to convince them of the products of our portfolio company
• Reporting of customer feedback to the developers
• Working hours ideally according to the US time zones as the clients of our portfolio company are based in the US. Possible working hours could be from 14h till 21h (CET) with the opportunity to work from home.
• You communicate on a native-speaker level in German and English
• You think customer oriented
• You persuade with your helpfulness, your reliability and your solution oriented way of working
• You are a team player and you keep calm even in fast advancing environments
• You have excellent communication skills on the phone as well as in direct interaction with the client
• You are eager to perform and like to take the initiative
• You will become part of a highly motivated and professional Team
• You will have the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on a recently founded company
• Thanks to a high level of freedom you can quickly develop your skills further
• You will work at a modern and well equipped office in the heart of Berlin
• You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
We are looking forward to your online application.
How to ApplyPlease submit your application here https://www.project-a.com/en/career/jobs/working-student-as-customer-success-agent-m-f-17453/apply?utm_medium=job_board&utm_source=techstartupjobs&_pc=3607
349 total views, 2 today