We’re on a mission to create a direct-trade marketplace for both coffee and coffee machines, connecting consumers and producers through a fair, transparent ecosystem. Our vision is a world where coffee farmers – all 25 million of them – are independent business owners empowered to sell their own product for a fair price. We’re creating change in two different industries, coffee and technology.
We’re a passionate team united by our commitment to shaking the foundations of coffee-as-we-know-it, disrupting a industry in order to create a better world. This isn’t just a job for us, it’s a mission, and we put our hearts into all that we do. We work hard (just as we play hard.) This is Berlin, after all.
We encourage creative risk-taking. Put your stamp on it – it’s yours! Hit the ground running by owning your projects from the start. Perfect your skills in a fast-paced, highperformance environment. We are dead serious about what we do – but we know that doesn’t mean we have to take ourselves too seriously.
• Provide technical guidance to software agencies
• Develop the Bonaverde online product
• Build landing pages
• Manage the Bonaverde databases
• Manage Bonaverde online tools, including CRM tools, password tools, and file storage tools
• Conversion rate optimisation
Your skill set
• Experienced with the common programming languages (especially Ruby on Rails)
• Experience with website and app design implementation
• 10+ years of professional experience in your field
• Experience with client/agency communications
• Project management
• Experience with optimizely/unbounce/ Analytics
• Experience with Conversational Commerce
• Experience with databases and chatbots
• Good time estimation
• Creative design thinking
• Result-oriented work
How we work
Create: We are alll for creative-risk taking. Put your stamp on it – it is yours!
Grow: Hit the ground running by owning your projects from start, and perfect your skills in a fast-paced high performance environment
Enjoy: We are dead serioius about what we do, but don’t take ourselves too seriously for that matter.
Start date: August 2017 (latest)
How to ApplyIf you are interested, please apply via Meritocracy at this link:https://meritocracy.is/en/bonaverde/cto-34782?utm_source=techstartupjobs&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=bonaverde_cto
462 total views, 3 today