We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to join our team in Berlin.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
You are a visionary designer with a proven track record showcasing your successes in delivering digital experiences and products. You don’t only understand the importance of user experience, but can also effectively communicate it to our clients. You can motivate people around you, and get them energised about the future opportunities.
In this role, you provide creative oversight of all the Idean Berlin projects together with our Head of Studio. You get excited solving the toughest design challenges, and make sure we deliver our work pixel perfect. You will mentor our designers both on personal and project level, and make us all grow to meet the new challenges in the ever changing world.
You will also get your own hands dirty, being the design lead in the selected projects. Your experience from agency world allows you to spot future opportunities and you will help us to land new projects together with the rest of our team. Your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of our whole company.
We will give you the most inspiring projects on the planet. You get to work with an extremely talented and friendly team, as well as our world-class customers ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
– Lead the entire UX process during client engagements.
– Lead multiple projects in various platforms and verticals.
– Conduct workshops & co-creation sessions with internal Design team members and with clients and distill outcomes into concrete stories and design work.
– Understand client needs, manage and deliver on expected outcomes.
– Perform one or more key UX functions in projects to deliver great results, including: design strategy, interaction design, visual design, animation, content strategy etc..
– Collaborate with team members to reframe problems and come up with insightful solutions quickly.
– Personally perform and enable the team to produce world-class concepts and present the work in a compelling way.
– Ensure the highest quality of work delivered to customers.
– Assist in scoping new work and preparing project proposals.
– Participate in client pitches.
– Coach, mentor and and work alongside designers in multiple projects.
– Develop close customer relationships and thought leadership in the design community.
– Communicate fluently both in English and German.
– Capability to facilitate the client and team in turning a project brief into innovative design direction.
– Experience helping teams navigate technical complexity, business landscape and unmet needs in the market.
– Led multidisciplinary teams to deliver projects from conceptual stages to successful launch.
– Practical knowledge of current technologies, and their application and relevance to digital media and consumer consumption.
– Experience with large scale design projects for both enterprise and consumer applications from inception to delivery.
– Working knowledge of capabilities and limitations of web, Android, and iOS.
– Strong facilitation skills.
– Expertise at developing solid relationships internally and externally.
– Passion for UX and eagerness to mentor and elevate team members.
– 5+ years of experience in a senior leadership role in a design agency is a must.
– 10+ years of experience designing user experiences across multiple platforms and for various industries.
– Expert understanding of user centered design practices such as user research, design strategy, interaction design, visual design.
– Excellent presentation skills with the ability to talk and understand stakeholders.
– Diverse design portfolio representing work conducted for various different platforms & devices.
– Expert knowledge of the latest industry standard design tools.
– Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate.
– Proven attention to detail.
– Competitive salary
– Inspiring Career Paths and support for personal development
– Beautiful office space
– Your preferred working tools
– Home Internet connection
– Health & wellness program
– Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
– Opportunity to travel and work in other Idean studios
-…and multiple other cool benefits
You must be legally authorised to work in Germany without restrictions.
How to ApplyPlease submit either a PDF portfolio or link to an online portfolio with your application here http://www.idean.com/careers/?gh_jid=742121
271 total views, 1 today