Full-timeCreative Copywriter / SEO Marketer (m/f)
We are Stryber – a leading company builder, located in Munich (Germany) and Zurich (Switzerland). We help our clients to launch new ventures and build our own digital ventures, too.
We build web/mobile prototypes and MVPs to test and iterate business ideas quickly in the market. Later, we scale and grow the most promising ones to let them become leading solutions in their market.
Simple click-dummies, rapid MVPs, and sophisticated deep-tech (SaaS) solutions, we have a variety of start-up projects ahead of us in industries like FinTech, PropTech, Digital Health, Food & Beverage or MarTech.
We are looking for a brilliant and creative writer to work on highly engaging content for our brands and start-ups in various industries, to help them grow to market leaders.
Brilliant website content, engaging social media content, creative and provoking brand and marketing materials; – you are the king of written content and will be the missing piece in our team puzzle by working closely with our design and marketing team.
You will directly report to our Head of Growth.
What to expect
– No bullshit, down to earth, yet high caliber work environment at Stryber
– Work closely with our Head of Growth and Head of Design to craft the stories and messages for our start-ups
– Create and optimize landing pages for search engine marketing or to achieve optimal conversion rates for smoke tests
– Create and implement SEO strategies and create the required website content
– Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
– Craft the wordings for all our web and mobile solutions
– Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
– Be the voice on social media for all our start-ups
– Prepare press material
– Create and distribute relevant and interesting blog articles
– Work on textual nuances of our paid ad campaigns
– 1+ years experience with SEO (content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks)
– Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
– Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
– Passion for building and scaling digital products and services
– Passion for the art of writing and crafting strong messages and stories
– Entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on mentality
– Independent self-starter attitude
– High level of creativity yet result-oriented work
– Portfolio of relevant copywriting work in the world of digital products
– Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
– Verbal and written excellence in German and English, French and Italian is a big plus
– Attractive compensation based on your experience
– Fame and glory for what you will have helped to built
– Attractive office in the middle of Munich. Become part of the inspiring WeWork community. Working at WeWork includes perks like free beer/coffee/tea/water, table soccer, table tennis, regular events, and engaging with a great community of inspiring people
– Though Munich is our home office, Stryber has a great remote culture since its foundation which allows you to be very flexible on where to work; if you prefer to work next to sunny beaches from time to time, we definitely want you to do that. Just be prepared to get some jealous messages from us on Slack. (or: to receive even more awesome beach photos in return)
– A highly dynamic and energetic environment
– “Move fast & break things” culture
– Awesome “team challenger” events and a lot of fun
Start date: asap
How to Applyhttps://stryber.workable.com/jobs/716220/candidates/new
113 total views, 3 today