BTC.com invites leading Back End Developers / Software Engineers to join us in Amsterdam
Take part in shaping the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and bringing the revolution of an open peer-to-peer financial system to millions around the world.
Who we are:
The BTC.com brand is a part of Bitmain Technologies, described as the world’s most valuable bitcoin company.
Bitmain was established to develop and sell the world’s leading bitcoin miners using Bitmain’s ASIC chip technology. Bitmain is the most recognizable company in the cryptocurrency space and the proud parent of several brands, among them BTC.COM, Antminer, Antpool, Artificial Intelligence Sophon and Hashnest the global leaders in their own respected fields
BTC.com offers a trusted and multi-cryptocurrency wallet, the world’s leading mining pool, API and blockchain explorer. Building on strong adoption of our innovative 2-of-3 signature cryptocurrency wallet technology, we are looking for talented engineers to join our growing team to chart the future of comprehensive and market leading cryptocurrency solutions. We empower users to the new world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. These technologies have the potential to change the world in ways we can only imagine.
Who we’re looking for
We are a start up enterprise with an exciting vision, and our employees are paramount to our growth. We give our employees the room they need to personally grow and develop their career, we have an autonomous approach to management and are continuously striving to grow our employees to their full potential.
• Managing the BTC.com projects
• Working on our PHP API for our mobile wallet and developing our
• Working on our developer dashboard using the Laravel 5 framework, with PHP 7.2
• Working on our backend indexer or transaction signer
• Writing new features and coding
• Submit pull requests
• Use CI Tools such as Travis CI and Scrutinizer
• Maintaining adequate test coverage for new features
• Write integration tests within our Docker containers
• Actively participate in peer code review and product release sign-offs
• Work closely with peers to create security hardened systems and processes
• Collaborate with peer teams in data platform, transaction management, and UX
• Experience of working on REST APIs.
• Good knowledge of GIT
• Knowledge of asymmetric and symmetric cryptography
• Working experience with redis, amqp
• Deep technical understanding of cryptocurrency protocols, e.g. Bitcoin and
• Experience of PHP/Golang and open to new languages
• Experience implementing detailed cryptographic or networked protocol specs (eg, IETF RFC’s)
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience programming in a compiled, strongly typed
• Proficient with modern engineering methods such as Agile development and
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field, or equivalent
• Masters Computer Science or related technical field preferred
How to ApplyIf this role is of interest to you and you would like to join the number one cryptocurrency client globally then please apply now by clicking the button below or alternatively send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
255 total views, 2 today