Full-timeBusiness Development Manager
Smarter recruitment means faster and better talent matches, no recruiters, more control and lower costs.
JustHire is a newly created recruitment platform for the social age, focused on delivering high quality active talent to our ever-growing audience of hiring managers across the UK
JustHire Integrates the power of video, online assessments and artificial intelligence. Unlocking unique advances, matching clients’ needs with exceptional technical talent. We Enhance and accelerate the talent matching process using tech-driven insights and directly connects your organisation with the best talent, removing cost and complexity.
As a business development manager, you’ll be joining a fast-growing commercial team. We’re looking for someone with solid business development experience who is confident, works well independently and as part of a team. You’ll be approaching some of the world’s biggest brands from scratch, looking to close partnerships between us and them. So, the ideal candidate will know how to get their foot through the door with the brands, predominately by picking up the phone, but we’re also happy to support other innovate ways of approaching clients. Likewise, you’ll need to be comfortable pitching and closing business!
You should be passionate about the technology industry, results-orientated and proactive in delivering the best possible client experience.
You will be responsible for:
• Identifying brands that are interested in the type of tech we offer
• Finding innovative and effective ways of approaching brands from scratch
• Cold-calling new brands on a daily basis
• Liaising with the creative team to ensure that the proposed campaigns match the client’s needs
• Pitching our campaign concepts to brands in person
• Working within the commercial team to meet desired sales targets
• Ensuring we offer the best service possible to our clients
• Developing and nurturing existing client relationships
• Identifying opportunities to win repeat business from clients
• Most importantly a positive attitude– we are looking for people who care about helping clients find their dream employee and not just check the box on tasks
• Self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment
• Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, strong grammar and writing skills, and an unquenchable desire to promote the JustHire brand
• Enthusiasm about entrepreneurship and the start-up landscape
• With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. More than anyone else, we understand that job requisitions don’t always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!
How to ApplyTo apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
129 total views, 3 today