Full-timeBlockchain / Web Developer
* About Us *
Validity Labs is a leading provider of blockchain-based decentralized applications based in Switzerland. Our journey started in 2015 with the Ethereum genesis block and we grew to a dedicated team of 14. Validity Labs is a technical partner for a range of blockchain startups supporting especially in the areas of initial coin offerings (ICOs), tokenization and decentralized marketplaces. We develop smart contracts, build web interfaces for them and maintain a backend management toolchain. We also work with large corporations (e.g. insurance companies and fund managers) on their first blockchain products.
Validity Labs can offer you a great team with extensive knowledge and expertise. In addition, we can offer you to work on diverse, multi-disciplinary blockchain projects from many industries. The fast-paced field with a multitude of top-notch projects in a rapidly evolving economy are appealing aspects of this job offering. Moreover, you can either work with us in our new office space in Zug, Switzerland or work from home. Besides, we offer several perks and benefits, which you will not find in most companies.
We are committed to building a decentralized and inclusive new world economy contributing to the next industrial revolution. If you are into bold visions, working in uncharted waters and providing reliable high-quality projects, then this position is for you. You do not have to be a blockchain-professional just yet (we offer our trainee program for that) but a certain eagerness is required.
* Responsibilities *
Upon completing our 3-month blockchain trainee program, your responsibilities will entail:
– creating and modifying web interfaces and application logic of client blockchain solutions;
– making sure built web applications are secure and stable under heavy load;
– leading web projects collaboratively with our developer team and the client.
* Skills and Requirements *
The successful candidate has a proven track record of
– solid web software development processes, and proficiency with appropriate tooling;
– delivering applications and solutions as a service;
– sound understanding of web security engineering principles;
– organized professional software development skills and production deployments (e.g. versioning, code review, documentation, automated build pipelines, monitoring, logging).
In addition, we are looking for people who
– have hunger to learn, improve your knowledge and not fazed by a challenge;
– enjoy working within a team and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Candidates ideally cover as much as possible from the following tech stack:
– Koa / Express
– noSQL (e.g. CouchDB)
– git / GitHub
– Jira / Confluence
* Nice-to-haves *
– understanding of blockchain ecosystem in general and Ethereum specifically;
– experience developing smart contracts in Solidity;
– Ethereum tools (truffle, testrpc / ganache, web3.js, metamask, Remix, OpenZeppelin, geth, parity);
– proven record of commitment to open source and community work, and experience in working in geographically distributed teams.
How to Applyvia email to email@example.com
633 total views, 1 today