We build tech that saves lives. We solve real, hard problems. Imagine building a platform that can monitor and analyse the health of every human being, that can direct healthcare attention to them before they know they need it. Imagine medication arriving in the post or an ambulance arriving outside – automatically. That’s what we are building.
In just 2 years, we built our product, monitored 1000 patients, built a phenomenal team of 18 and gained EU regulatory approval. We raised one of the largest seed rounds in UK history. We’re now bringing our product to some of the top healthcare providers in the world. We’re on an unstoppable trajectory.
You need to have an inquisitive and curious mind, you need to always strive for perfection, work at a fast pace and to tight deadlines. You have to be able to learn at an extreme pace, be ready for an ever changing and evolving environment, while being completely transparent to the rest of your team, our partners and our customers.
Characteristics of Successful snap40 Biomedical Engineers
• Proven experience in the biomedical engineering field
• Experience in Machine Learning or Statistical Modelling
• Experience of handling and interpreting multivariate patient data such as Sp02, ECG, EEG, blood pressure waveforms
• Previous experience in the design and development of medical devices for the purpose of measuring physiological parameters
• A background in the design and development of mathematical models, algorithms and signal processing techniques
• Proven experience conducting research and small scale user tests to test designs and mathematical models
• Experience in programming languages such as Python or Java
• BA or Masters in a relevant scientific/engineering subject
What will you do?
• Work with snap40 electronics engineers, industrial designers and data scientists to collect precision physiological signals from the human body
• Contribute to the design of the snap40 wearable device as well as the algorithms and signal processing techniques used to convert physiological signals to vital signs
• Contribute to the on-going design and development of the snap40 wearable device as part of the product roadmap
• Work with end-users and customers to understand user problems and how they can be solved in the product
If you want to solve real, hard problems that save lives and touch families, solve problems that have never been solved before then we are for you.
We offer a flexible environment, where you’ll have the autonomy and freedom to do what you do best.
We are hugely ambitious and focussed, but we have fun. As a company we are supportive, trusting and transparent, we’re young, so you’ll have the chance to build the company you want to work for.
On top of that we provide:
• Competitive salary
• Stock options – our company is your company. We want to build it together
• Spec your own dev environment
• Free lunch every Wednesday
• Remote friendly and flexible working environment
How to ApplyPlease visit and apply through;https://www.snap40.com/hiring.php
137 total views, 2 today