Full-timeBackend Software Engineer
Are you a Ruby developer interested in diving into Erlang/Elixir; or are you an experienced Erlang/Elixir developer who is not scared of delving into Ruby code? Are you as interested in technology as in sports? Do you know what 1X2 stands for? If you answered with a “yes” to these questions, we are certainly interested in getting to know more about you.
We are a leading Software provider with offices in 9 countries. Our Sportsbook business unit is organized as 3 independent studios and is responsible for building the online sports betting platform of one of UK’s most popular bookmakers.
We are currently looking for 8 experienced backend developers to join our two Elixir teams in our brand-new Barcelona office. As a developer, you will be responsible for the development of our nextgen betting engine. A system that is being carefully crafted in conjunction with our customers to ensure their present and future demands can be successfully met.
• Team player who values team success over individual recognition
• Experience working in Agile / Scrum teams
• Good communicator who keeps stakeholders informed about the team’s latest and greatest developments
• An individual with a can-do attitude that can always find a way forward regardless of the circumstances
• Experience using automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Jenkins, Ansible)
• Experience using Erlang/Elixir and/or Ruby
• Experience using RabbitMQ and PostgreSQL
• Knowledge about Distributed Systems
• Experience using and implementing code instrumentation
• Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines
• Experience using Cloud services from one of the major providers (e.g. AWS, Azure)
• Experience using Docker and/or Kubernetes
At Derivco we’ve created a thriving collaborative environment in which exceptional people are empowered to deliver the very best software of their careers. We believe in nurturing and expanding our wealth of knowledge and experience in technology, which means we’re usually already live with technology that our competitors are only reading about.
We work hard but we have fun along the way! In return, we reward our employees with a great range of benefits including health insurance, gym membership, pension, free lunches daily, many social events and much more!
132 total views, 1 today