Full-timeBackend Developer at Netcentric.biz in Barcelona
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities – in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 44 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Software Engineer who loves web development and loves working with open source frameworks. If you are a team player with passion for Java, who is willing to develop and learn – keep on reading! Netcentric will feel like home to you if you like to work in a fun, multicultural
environment and like to be challenged everyday.
Netcentric is powered by an international team of skilled, social people who are all about building innovative digital marketing solutions in the Adobe Marketing Cloud. We are a responsive organisation that enables everyone to take initiative and contribute to the success of our projects and the company through Holacracy. We focus on technology, delivering quality work and supporting our customers.
What do we require?
– Being a team player
– Deep knowledge and experience with Java based web projects (JEE, Servlets)
– Worked with building tools like Maven
– Version control tools, GIT knowledge is a plus
– Passionate about modern web technologies
– Understanding of the REST paradigm
– A proactive mind-set, someone who takes initiatives, shares his/her ideas and brings them to life
– An open mind looking for continuous improvement
– Open to receiving and giving feedback
What makes us smile when looking at your profile …
– Hands-on experience with any kind of content management (including open source).
– Design patterns and clean code
– Understanding of OSGi
– Understands the HTTP protocol
– Experience with unit testing (TDD makes us even more happy)
– Task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA
– Strong capacity to identify requirements and define technical solutions
– Additional language skills, including German or Spanish, would be an asset
– Eligibility to work within the EU and/or Switzerland
at Netcentric you get:
– Permanent contract
– 30 working days of vacation for all employees
– Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
– Recognition bonus system
– Continuous training and coaching
– Free language classes to polish your English or help you with your Spanish
– Dynamic and international team
– Private health insurance
– Sponsored gym membership
– An office location in the bustling district 22@
– Many off-site company events, including sailing trips and company summits
– Apple work equipment
– Table football
– Kitchen access with daily fruit delivery, a large selection of Nespresso coffee, cold beverages and snacks
– Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
How to ApplyYou can apply for this job through Techstartupjobs website and alternatively please send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
251 total views, 6 today