Start: April 2018 or later
Office: Berlin – fulltime
Opportunities & Responsibilities
– Work with our Product & Tech team to introduce technical innovations and lightweight solutions that provide a stable and secure infrastructure for the entire organisation.
– Contribute to our mobile-first single page web application that gives access to higher education for refugees.
– Be part of a culture of learning and optimization by analyzing workflows, establishing priorities, developing standards and leading sprints.
– Take responsibility for the features and services you are building.
Your set of skills
– You have experience working with 3rd party open source tools which integrate into a custom stack.
– You are experienced with continuous integration and deployment and cloud architecture.
– You are familiar with the services and structures of the public cloud and container management (AWS is a plus).
– You are fluent in English (C1, according to the The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages), German is a plus.
– The opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic, international, interdisciplinary, and highly committed team.
– The chance to shape a fast-growing social startup with your initiative and creative input.
– A (mostly) bleeding edge tech stack, using React, GraphQL, Laravel, and PostgreSQL, containerized, orchestrated by Kubernetes.
– Flexible working hours at our Berlin location.
How to ApplyReady to join our mission? Apply now!We are looking forward to your application via e-mail with the subject “BE + your name”. Include your cover letter, CV and availability in English in a single PDF file until 05.05.2018.You can apply via email (email@example.com) or by using this questionnaire (https://www.surveycake.com/s/ZVAAm)
61 total views, 1 today