Full-timeBack-end Developer at Homeit
We are a travel tech startup that is transforming the short-term apartment market in the Sharing Economy. We design, develop and market an access control solution for short-term rental properties. This means you can access any property in the world which has got Homeit, through an app, an SMS or a keypad.
We closed our equity crowdfunding campaign through Seedrs with 500+ investors backing us up with 532k eur so we can continue our expansion across Europe putting the company’s valuation at nearly 3 million eur (https://www.seedrs.com/homeit). We have been growing a whopping 11% month on month over the past 8 months! So this surely is an incredibly fast-paced environment.
The Homeit team consists of 12 people from 3 different nationalities and is currently based in Lisbon – and we can’t wait for you to join us! Some of us have worked at companies such as PwC (London), Google Maps (London), Steinberg (Hamburg), Runnics.com (Madrid), Todoist.com (Madrid) and Click&Boat (Paris).
We are looking for a committed and hardworking back-end developer to expand and strengthen our core product. You will be expected to jump into our technology stack and start shipping code immediately, with a direct impact on the direction of the product, team, and company. In this position you will report to the CTO and will be working closely with stakeholders including the CEO and growth and operations team, to support the company vision and product roadmap. You will mostly be developing back-end components and working on our APIs.
You will be based in Lisbon, together with the rest of the team, and will be part of our core product team. With us you will have the opportunity of feeling that your work is greatly appreciated and that you are a fundamental member to the team, not just a cog in a big machine.
– All aspects of back-end server programming systems including design and analysis, coding, testing, debugging, deployment and maintenance
– Interaction with and programming of relational and NoSQL database systems
– Developing and maintaining continuous integration build pipelines to bridge the gap between code and final deployment
– Researching new technology where necessary to meet business needs
– Investigate and debug performance and reliability issues across the stack
– Evolving legacy code
Knowledge of microservice and RESTful architectures
Any undergraduate degree or higher.
What do we offer?
– Design, build and maintain a wide range of back-end services which will serve a network of thousands of homeit boxes across Europe
– Work with some of the most exciting technologies available today
– Gain a deep understanding of the most widely used concepts and technologies in the Internet of Things (IoT) industry
– Work in a multi-disciplinary environment that combines the offline and the online ‘worlds’, through a unique mix of software, hardware, design, manufacturing and marketing
– Learn massive amounts of startup principles and how to actually put them to practice
– Have tailored 1-on-1 training with our team to get you up to speed as quickly as possible
How to ApplyApply at https://angel.co/homeit-kit/jobs/321571-backend-developer
63 total views, 1 today