Full-timeBack End Developer
Olá Lisboa! Let’s be friends?
For the past 7 years, we have been growing our team in two countries: Estonia and the US. It’s high time to add a third – Portugal. We needed another place to hire great people who will help us continue to grow at our own pace. Lisbon ended up being the perfect location for many reasons – language skills, a pool of technical talent and a suitable time zone, to name but a few.
Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small businesses master the complex selling process. It works especially well in cases where the sales cycle is long and many people are involved.
Established in 2010, the company now employs over 200 staff members in offices in Tallinn, Lisbon, New York, and Tartu and serves over 30,000 paying customers around the world.
The company was named the Best Employer in Estonia in 2016 and Best Enterprise, SaaS B2B Startup by The Europas in 2015.
The Lisbon office is going to be a strategic part of the company. We strongly believe that in order to have a driven and motivated team, each geographical location has to have their say in the big decisions, their own identity, and mission.
We’re seeking a Back-End Developer to join our ongoing quest to create the most epic, innovative sales management mobile solution around.
The technologies we use:
– Node.js, PHP – on Back End
– React.js, Backbone.js – on Front End
– MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, OpenStack
We’re looking for smart, passionate, and capable software engineers who want to make an impact in the real world using bleeding edge technology. In this role you will be a central point of integration for Pipedrive different system components and will be working with experienced engineers, devops and product managers in a challenging, stimulating startup environment.
You are expected to work independently and deliver high quality code in a timely manner across a variety of product engagements. You are also responsible for code reviews and standards and best practices enforcement. You pride yourself in being an early adopter of powerful and fun tech; and don’t fall into the trap of supporting legacy software. You look for ways to improve your stack and constantly pay off technical debt.
The following experience is relevant to us:
– Proven software development track record
– Experience with PHP or Node.js. If you have solid experience with other technologies but are willing to use PHP or Node.js, then we’re ready to talk
– Ability to work in areas outside of our usual comfort zone, and get things done quickly
– Fluent English is a must
Would be a plus:
– Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering
– Interest and contributions to the open source community
– Understanding of security threats
– Experience with ElasticSearch, Redis, OpenStack
What we have to offer:
– A world-class working environment
– Competitive base pay + stock options package
– No corporate BS
– A chance to be a part of the success story
How to ApplyIf this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or link to your LinkedIn profile and please add a few lines on why we should pay extra attention to your application. You can apply here: https://pipedrive.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=17
447 total views, 2 today