Full-timeAccount Optimization Analyst
Paymentwall is the San Francisco-based global leader in online payments. Paymentwall’s all-in-one solution can meet the specific needs of every business, allowing them to accept over 140 local payment methods from more than 200 countries and territories. The company employs professionals of 25 different nationalities in 16 offices, namely San Francisco, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Amsterdam, Berlin, Kiev, Lisbon, Moscow, Sofia, Poznań, London, Istanbul, Seoul, Manila, Beijing and Hanoi.
We are looking for a dynamic Account Optimization Analyst for our Lisbon office to help us improve the performance of our merchants’ accounts. If you have keen interests in analyzing data to find the best solutions to increase revenue and traffic in this challenging technologic era, than this is the company to join!
What you’ll do:
– Analyze the checkout flow of merchants;
– Analyze and monitor merchant’s revenue and user‘s trends;
– Propose improvements based on the top traffic countries;
– Find new ways to increase merchant’s revenue and traffic;
– Create optimization presentations to send to the merchants;
– Prepare presentations/proposal materials for Biz Devs to use when meeting with potential – clients;
– Handle custom report requests from internal teams;
– Track performance of payment systems that are made active.
What you need to be:
– Proactive, analytical, friendly, honest and always eager to learn;
– Sensitive about numbers and be able to create and improve related analysis reports/tools/processes;
– Available to help other team members when needed;
– Ambitious and ready to embrace new and exciting challenges.
What you’ll need to have:
– Bachelor’s degree;
– Excellent verbal and written English skills;
– Deep understanding of business, and skills to connect the business side with data;
– Good SQL and HTML skills;
– 1+ years of experience in quantitative data analysis (preferable).
What you’ll get:
– Competitive salary
– Health insurance
– Individual career path
– High energy, international and innovative team
– Startup environment in a fast-paced and growing company
– Opportunities for self-improvement
– Corporate and social events
How to ApplyIf you're interested and fulfill all the requirements please apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the Subject: "position" - Lisbon. You can also see all the available positions at https://www.paymentwall.com/en/careers/office/lisbon/535
239 total views, 1 today