Full-timeAccount Manager / Client Executive DE or EN (f/m)
talent.io is Europe’s fastest-growing recruitment platform for tech profiles. Our selective recruitment platform is the simplest and fastest way to hire professional tech candidates.
In 2 years, talent.io raised €10M and grew from 3 people in Paris to a team of 40 across Europe with office in Paris, London and Berlin. Until 2019 we expect to be in 10 European cities.
For our growing international team in Berlin we are looking for top talented people with recruitment experience, who are aspiring to develop their recruitment expertise and to grow in the innovative field of IT recruitment Market in a company that will change the future of Tech-recruitment.
If you are looking for a challenging job, aspire to grow professionally and personally, we are offering the opportunity to learn from the best, with an attractive salary and with our including work culture.
What you will do:
As a ‘Client Executive’, you are expected to work in a team environment while being held accountable for your individual targets. A combined experience in recruiting, account development and account management is required.
• Build and work with a portfolio of 200+ innovative tech companies in Germany with the support of our telent.io tools and active channels
• Manage clients’ accounts, develop and nurture the relationship through excellent service and quality insights
• Become an expert in the area of tech recruitment, educate and guide clients on how to hire tech people successfully
• Participate and take ownership on projects that generate clients
• Reinforce and promote the talent.io brand through visiting and organising community events.
What We Offer:
• Be part of the disruption of the European tech-recruitment industry
• Working in a data-driven company and in international atmosphere with people who care
• Becoming expert; you will improve your technical knowledge and workflows by learning from top professionals
• Expanding your skills gaining tools you need to be successful in your job
• Enjoying the start-up swag and be part of an amazing team that makes you happy to be part of talent.io
• Inspiring work environment, attractive salary and benefits
What we are looking for:
• A strong desire to be part of the changing market of Tech-recruitment
• 1-3 years’ experience in tech recruiting preferred agency or in-house with focus on client relations
• Fluent in German or in English, another language is an advantage (e.g. Spanish, etc.)
• High attention to details
• A Strong motivation to grow in this field and curiosity around the digital landscape and technology
• Connect to our work values: Team work, Make Impact and Take ownership
We invite you to make an impact with us!
How to ApplyYou can apply in German or in English: https://goo.gl/QpwtqS
830 total views, 1 today