When buying gifts for someone, we always try to do our best to make the person happy. It may be challenging sometimes to find that perfect gift. That’s when the idea to buy a drone comes to our mind. Let’s accept no matter who and how old the person is, we are all crazy for those little flying things. In addition, some drones allow taking great pictures we can’t take anyhow else. Real travellers always carry a drone with them to take the pics of the amazing places they have been and share it with the world in their blogs or other platforms.
Whether you want to make someone else or yourself happy, look at the list of the drones we have here at TECHmeetups Shop.
- Here is a small size drone with a camera to let you take great pictures. The beauty mode will make the experience even more exciting. It's easy to control, the gravity sensor mode enables the device to automatically follow the way you move your smartphone. It will also give you a nice aerial show.
- What about this flexible, fast and wind-steady drone both for indoors and outdoors? With a new pressure hovering height-adjustment function it can be used with ease. This small device can take up to 30 mins of video or 800 pictures.
3. We have got a quadrocopter that comes with or without a camera. The remote control distance of 200 meters will give you even more freedom and excitement while flying the drone. With high elasticity plastic protection ring, your drone will be safer than ever.
4. Look at this mini-drone with a camera that brings taking photos to a new level. The protective frame will make sure the device stays safe while flying indoors. And the two soft LED light will make night flying a reality.
5. The last one on our list is a micro foldable quadcopter for beginners. It has two versions, with or without a camera. Can be rotated for 360° and bring you great excitement.
Did you find the best one for you? Order one of these drones now on TECHmeetups Shop as a gift for your loved ones or yourself. Get the most out of life with our tech products!
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells… Christmas is coming! And who can imagine the Holidays without music? Let’s agree, music is always better when we hear it through high-quality headphones. Here, on TECHmeetups Shop we have a collection of some amazing Wireless Headphones for Christmas: Carols Never Sounded So Good?
- Here is a pair of compact and comfortable headsets with stylish design. The high-quality leather-like earmuffs don't let your ears sore. Enjoy the clear sound of music with CVC intelligent noise cancelling, play games and answer phone calls.
- This four in one headset combines such useful features as wireless stereo Bluetooth, card MP3 player + FM radio + wired headset function. Choose one of the many colours, get yours and enjoy great music experience!
- Excellent sound quality, trendy design and comfort are all about this headset. Use it while enjoying your free-time music, making calls or working. Choose the colour you like and get the best experience.
- Here is another pair that will bring you a great experience of excellent sound quality. Connect your phone and enjoy a clear hands-free call. With safe and environment-friendly lithium battery listen to your favourite music all day long.
- Here is a wireless headset if you are looking for something stylish yet comfortable. Enjoy high-quality music 20 hours without stopping, answer phone calls and feel cool with 7 switching colours. Get even better experience with adjustable sliders and soft earmuffs.
- The last one on our list is a beautifully designed high-quality Bluetooth headphone. The sports style headset is very comfortable to wear due to highly elastic and soft earmuffs. Enjoy your favourite music with 360º surround sound quality.
Did you find the best one for you? Order one of these mini dash cameras now on TECHmeetups Shop as a gift for your loved ones or yourself. Get the most out of life with our tech products!
Silicon Valley is the dream for thousands of tech professionals. Big companies, high salaries, great perks, and California weather make it an attractive place to imagine living and building a career.
That said, it's not easy, either. High cost of living, fierce competition for work, and often penchants for workaholism are the usual trade-offs.
For those who decide the pros of Silicon Valley outweigh the cons, job-seekers in certain careers will have better luck than others. These key findings from an Indeed study on the state of hiring in the Bay Area in 2018 illuminate which careers are most in-demand and which companies are looking for applicants.
1. Overall job postings are down in the Bay Area.
Job growth in Silicon Valley has been on a steady decline since 2015, meaning that there are less overall open roles available there than in the past.
Based on their data, Indeed postulates that the tech jobs could be going to other cities. Seattle in particular has experienced growth, and D.C. and Baltimore listings have increased as well. "There are now more tech job opportunities in other locations such as Austin or Seattle where there weren’t as many before," says Raj Mukherjee, SVP of Product at Indeed. “Or it could be due to the high cost of living, as the San Francisco Bay Area is noted to have some of the highest housing rental costs in the US."
So as far as locations go, Silicon Valley is still the tech king--but the competition is rising.
2. The high cost of living requires a career with a high salary.
The housing market in the Bay Area is notoriously brutal--which means that while a $120,000 salary may be impressive elsewhere in the country, it's downright average in the Valley.
That's why it's typically only worth it to make the move if you're in a high-salaried line of work. According to Indeed's survey, these are the top ten roles with the highest annual pay in Silicon Valley:
- Product development engineer ($173,570)
- Director of product management ($173,556)
- Data warehouse architect ($169,836)
- DevOps manager ($166,448)
- Senior architect ($161,124)
- Principal software engineer ($160,326)
- Senior solutions architect ($158,329)
- Principal Java developer ($156,402)
- Senior software architect ($154,944)
- Platform engineer ($154,739)
Perhaps interestingly, it's not the straight technical roles that take the top spots. Rather, it's those who combine specialties: product know-how with programming or management, technical knowledge with big-picture vision and leadership.
3. These are the titles with the most job openings available.
If you're pursuing one of the following careers, you'll have a much greater chance of landing a role in Silicon Valley. These are the top ten jobs with the highest amount of openings:
- Software engineer
- Front-end developer
- Full-stack developer
- Product manager
- Development operations engineer
- Software architect
- Java developer
- Software test engineer
- Senior product manager
- Engineering program manager
Sadly, none of these overlap with the highest-paid roles--but you can always pursue promotions and work your way up. In this case, having those hard technical engineering and development skills will pay off.
4. Big companies dominate in job openings.
It's up to every individual whether they feel more drawn to small, exciting startups or big, established companies. But the numbers don't lie: the big companies are where the bulk of open jobs are.
These are the top ten companies with the most job openings in the Valley:
- GE Corporate
Of course, there are new startups every day in the area as well, so you're not limited to the behemoths. That said, five of these companies are also on Indeed's list of best places to work in the Bay Area, so weigh that as you will.
If you're ready to make the move to Silicon Valley, it can certainly be rewarding for your career, finances, and life. But make sure to go in with your eyes open and your skills polished.
I am the creator of Learn to Code With Me , where I help people learn how to code so they can get ahead in their careers and ultimately find more fulfillment in their lives. After teaching myself how to code at 22 years old, I discove...
Laurence Bradford is the creator of Learn to Code With Me, a blog and podcast for those wanting to learn tech skills and transition into a new career.
Choosing a cover for your tablet may seem a secondary thing to do but actually it’s very important to choose the one that fits perfect both to your style and of course your tablet. You may think what your style has to do with the tablet cover, believe me, it has a lot. Basically, you carry your tablet with you everywhere and you should be sure that it won’t ruin your overall look.
Thinking about the style, you shouldn’t forget about its actual meaning, that is keeping your tablet safe. So here is a list of 5 covers that are great both in quality and style. Choose one that suits you perfectly!
- Here is a lightweight ultra-thin magnetic case for your 9.7 2017 2018 A1822 A1823 A1893 iPad. Made from high-quality PU Leather and PC that can serve for a long time. The different angles will allow you to type or watch videos comfortably. The case will not only protect your device but will also makes it looks nice and classy.
- The second one is stylish bag-case for iPad pro 10.5 which, I’m confident to say will become one of your favorite accessories. The drop resistance, shockproof and anti-dust features, will protect your device beautifully and safely. The high-quality leather will serve for a long time.
- What about this fashion, smart iPad cover that is Drop resistance, Shockproof and Anti-Dust. The crocodile leather case will not only protect your device, but will also look nice and stylish. It is applicable with iPad mini 1/2/3.
- Your iPad 9.7 inch 2017 will be safe with this business-style tablet case. The auto wake/sleep, adjustable angles and screen protection functions will make your experience more comfortable. It is lightweight and ultra slim, which allows you to conveniently carry it in your bag or with your hands.
- Another business style tablet case for iPad pro 12.9. Made from high-quality leather it will protect your device and make your outfit perfect. The special holder in this case won’t let your capacity pen get lost anymore.
Found the best one for you? Order one of these tablet covers now on TechMeetUps Shop and get it in 1-4 weeks (30 days) on average, excluding processing time (2-5 business days at most). Get most out of life with our tablet covers and other tech products!
We all like long evenings with a cup of tea or coffee and our favourite book. Sometimes we need to stay up late to finish some work we didn’t manage to do at the office. Or maybe we just want to write down our thoughts, it still feels great even in the age of technology. In any case, we all need a warm and delightful lamp to be with us. This is why we at TechMeetUps Shop thought to present the desk lamps that will become your loyal companions while reading, writing or just having a rest.
Get acquainted with the list of top 5 desk lamps you can choose from:
- Here is a 2 in 1 foldable table lamp and smartphone charger with 4 light colour temperature and brightness. You can easily operate it with 6 touch buttons and wireless charging for QI-enabled devices.
- This beautifully designed modern desk lamp is a great choice if you are fond of simplicity and comfort. You can control the light brightness and temperature, ensuring a fully secure and convenient experience. The table lamp is also a USB output wireless charger.
- Here is another reading lamp combined with a wireless charging. The touch control panel lets you adjust brightness to protect your eyes and ensure your comfortable experience. It can be used as a wireless charger for any QI-enabled device.
4.This foldable desk LED lamp is a great choice for minimalism and simplicity lovers. It can also turn into a smartphone charger and is a beautiful decor to give your room some elegance. The brightness and temperature control ensures comfortable experiences.
- This LED Mini Solar table lamp is perfect for creative and interesting personalities. It uses sunlight to generate energy and gives you comfortable, duce light for reading and other activities. And if you are having super dark days, then use USB to charge the lamp, no need to change the batteries. Play and adjust the way you want.
Did you find what you were looking for? Order one of these desk lamps now and get it in 1-4 weeks (30 days) on average, excluding processing time (2-5 business days at most). Get most out of life with our lamps!
There's only some time left until Berlin Tech Job Fair - so have a look below at what is Raisin up to! You can still book your ticket so do it while they are still available and meet Raisin team at the fair!
Raisin has been named to the 2018 CB Insights Fintech 250 list of most promising fintech startups in the world. We’re honored to have been recognized for our achievements in the category of wealth management.
On Monday 22. October, CB Insights named us for the second year to their annual Fintech 250 list, a prestigious group of emerging private companies working on groundbreaking financial technology.
“After we named the inaugural Fintech 250 in 2017, they went on to raise $23B including 30 rounds of over $100 million. 22 of the Fintech 250 have already exited with half via IPO. This year, we’ve added 113 new companies to the Fintech 250 using the CB Insights Mosaic algorithm, and the group is broad, covering everything from insurance tech to consumer banking to capital markets tech. We look forward to the success of this year’s group,” said CB Insights CEO Anand Sanwal.
The CB Insights research team selected the Fintech 250 companies based on several factors including data submitted by each company and their Mosaic Score. The Mosaic Score, based on CB Insights’ algorithm, measures the overall health and growth potential of private companies. Through this evidence-based, statistically-driven approach, the Mosaic Score can help predict a company’s momentum, market health and financial viability.
We are proud of the entirety of our accomplishment, but particularly pleased at the confirmation it provides for our foundational values. One is our smart, agile use of technology enabling rapid integration of partner banks so that we can offer the widest and best array of savings products on the market. And another is our culture. At Raisin we walk the walk when it comes to employee satisfaction, because we know what an essential driver it is of company success, as MIT’s Sloan School of Management recently published: “firms in the top 25 percent for employee experience saw double the levels of customer satisfaction and innovation as the rest — and were 26 percent more profitable.” We will be diving deeper into our HR strategies and successes over the coming months so stay tuned to learn more.
In the meantime, we appreciate the confidence CB Insights has in us as well as the trust of our more than 150,000 happy customers and the great collaboration of our now over 60 partner banks. We look forward to continued growth as the leading one-stop marketplace for savings and investments in Europe.
Original article here.
Did you notice how the noise coming from all directions around you is increasing? With the time going we need more and more time to let our brain rest from that noise and just listen to our favourite music or maybe a speech. That’s why earphones are so important in our daily lives. Plus, they make our life easier by letting us speak on the phone while running, doing house chores, etc. So we, at Techmeetups Shop have created a list of headsets to find the best match for you.
- Baseus S09 Bluetooth Earphone is a must have for all your outdoor and on the go activities. Ergonomically designed for long hours of use and has a durable design. It utilizes high-quality vanished copper wire to effectively optimize the quality of sound. It also has a noise reduction feature which allows you to listen properly even in a noisy environment.
- SYLLABLE D900P TWS Bluetooth Earphone is a great one for you if you like comfort and beauty combined. It’s easy to use while driving and sports activities and ensures high-quality. It comes with a compact recharge stand and additional silicone caps.
- Baseus A01 Wireless Bluetooth Headset is for those who value pure sound, stable connection, active Noise-Cancellation along with beautiful and compact design. It will help you in all activities from driving to running and ensure high-quality sound within ten meters distance. With medical soft silicone earmuff, the earphone is completely harmless.
- ZOMOEA wireless Bluetooth earphone with Mic is designed for sport-lovers, gives a perfect experience with high sound quality, microphone and control button. It can be easily connected to Android, IOS and Microsoft devices. It’s ideal for hands-free phone calls, music, chatting or working.
- EDIFIER W288BT Bluetooth 4.0 Earphone is a waterproof earbud to give you perfect connection experience on-the-go. Wire-control makes it super-easy to use this model during any kind of activity. It’s compact, lightweight and works within ten meters distance.
- Original Xiaomi Bluetooth Headset Youth version 4.1 with Charging Seat is the perfect solution for those who like freedom but don’t want to sacrifice high quality. With a built-in microphone and beautiful design, it’s great for all kind of activities from running to housekeeping. It comes with a comfortable charging seat and charges in just 2 hours.
Did you find what you were looking for? Order the headset now and get it in 1-4 weeks (30 days) on average, excluding processing time (2-5 business days at most). Get most out of life with our headsets!
Thanks to the Internet and technologies, online shopping has become more popular than ever. If we try to count the number of online stores, we’ll surely get messed up. Some of them are e-commerce giants and sell anything that comes to your mind, others sell goods in a specific sphere like clothes or tech products.
As the development of technology doesn’t stop, the benefits of shopping online don’t either. Here are just a few of them to mention.
Shopping may be a pleasure sometimes but not always do we have the time and mood to run around stores in hope of finding what we are looking for. The process of “running” on the Internet sound much more convenient, doesn’t it? You just need a device and here we go!
Ability to Compare
Imagine you buy a desk lamp then enter another shop and see a better one with a lower price. This painful feeling is familiar to all of us. Shopping online gives you the chance to compare as much as you want and find what you are looking for. In addition, most of the shops give all of the specifications and you don’t have to ask anyone or read that super small description on the box.
In the era of people who are always busy online stores are real life-savers. Did you promise your son a drone but have no time to go to a shop and choose a good one? Just check out some online stores and spend the saved time playing with him!
This is one of the greatest benefits of online shopping. Sometimes people don’t buy online just because they want to see the product themselves. Let’s not forget, though, that there are people who have seen the product and left their reviews. This is a kind of a control on the seller as no one wants to get bad reviews.
Variety of Products
Even the biggest shops have limited space and can’t accommodate all the products that can be found online. When you want to buy the newest electronic devices, it’s not the easiest thing to find them in the stores, while online stores have them even before they appear on the market.
Online stores want to keep you as a customer so you can subscribe to their newsletter and always be informed when they have discounts. You may also be rewarded and get cash back.
We all have dear people who live far from us and we want to send them gifts instead of just calling and congratulating. It’s easier than ever with online shopping. You can send a gift to any corner of the world and make your loved ones smile.
Already looking for online stores that are affordable and trustful? Visit TechMeetUps Shop to find the best tech products in the market.
We know Distributed Ledger Technology can benefit all of society. Our goal is to ensure that it does.
Advanced Blockchain AG focuses on the creation, development and implementation of Distributed Ledger Technology software as the foundational layer for companies and their products and services.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are fascinating projects. They’ve initiated the decentralization movement, made peer-to-peer transactions more efficient and secure, and introduced us to immutable, trustless networks of value exchange.
That being said, it’s the technology underlying them that is of most interest to the companies of tomorrow and not necessarily the currencies themselves. The value of each cryptocurrency is ultimately derived from the technology powering it, such as Blockchain, smart-contracts and DAG ledgers, which have opened up a whole new dimension to what we currently perceive to be possible in the digital world.
Advanced Blockchain AG is making it viable for companies to incorporate the technology and its benefits into operations, products and services through meticulous research, close collaboration with clients, and design, development and implementation of DLT software.
Although Distributed Ledger Technology may suit certain companies and industries more than others, it is essentially industry-neutral. The challenge often lies in understanding how your company or practice can benefit from implementing DLT software, as well as selecting, creating and developing the right software to fit a given need.
Recognizing opportunities which DLT can exploit requires a thorough understanding of the technology, sufficient relevant experience and the right technological know-how to follow through on any given project. Advanced Blockchain AG offers all of this.
Apart from software design and development, we also offer consultation services to companies considering making the jump into the world of DLT. Here we do our utmost to ensure that we understand what your company does and how it works, to be able to pinpoint opportunities for DLT to increase efficiency, security, productivity and ultimately, bottom-line.
Advanced Blockchain AG and our team of experts are at the forefront of these exciting new developments in the digital world. By helping companies make the jump into the world of DLT — product by product, network by network — we aim to bridge today’s economy, with the better connected, more inclusive economies of the future, pioneering the next digital era.
Find out more: https://www.advanced-blockchain.com/
Original article found here.
A great mortgage customer experience is hugely important for Allied Irish Bank (AIB). Yet in the first half of 2016, AIB experienced a drop in its Net Promoter Score. The bank hired Wipro Digital to design and deliver a new, exceptional mortgage customer experience, starting from the customer’s perspective. The results to date have been received favourably and the programme has set a new standard within the bank.
25 years on, with multiple lessons learned, Ergo's CEO John Purdy has a lot to look back on. In this interview, to mark Ergo's existence for a quarter of a century, John recounts his early days of becoming an entrepreneur, the key steps in growing and scaling a global business, the importance of investing in indigenous business, and the advice his mother gave him that helped shape his career and the path he has paved for Ergo.
Q. What made you want to start your own business?
JP: There was always something in me from a very early age, a feeling that I wanted to be in control of my own destiny. I wanted to make an impact. I was encouraged by my mother not to fear failure, and I got to a stage around 1992 where my career was going very well but the company that I was working for wanted to move away from direct selling to end user customers and more selling in distribution to indirect customers, and I didn’t see that as something that was going to fulfill me. So, I decided to make my move.
Q. Why did you decide to go in to the IT industry?
JP: My initial sales job was selling photocopiers, so I think I understood document production and I understood selling, so it was an obvious thing to do to move into a printing marketplace. However, once we did this, we realised quite early that if we stuck exclusively to printing that it would become very limiting.
So, we then moved into what we termed at the time as “soft copy output” and we became the partners in Ireland for a product called Jetform. This was ultimately bought by Adobe and that brought us into professional services, software, and workflow, which created a whole new stream of activity for us. It gave us another reason for us to talk to customers, it made us sticky and it enhanced the relationship that we had with our customers and dictated that the kind of people we were employing were different, exceptional people.
Q. At what stage did you know that Ergo was going to be successful?
JP: There was a gradual build up to this, and it meant me having to make sure I was the right leader for the company before we could start to focus on how successful we would be. We started in June 1993, and in 1996 I did a two-year course in the Irish Management Institute, which gave me the tools needed to think about the importance of scaling. In 1999 I enrolled with Cranfield University in the UK. This was to see whether I was right as a senior manager to scale to the next level.
I was fortunate in 2007 to be selected by Enterprise Ireland in the second Leadership for Growth Program in Stanford and that gave me a whole new tool kit of knowledge and awareness that I needed to scale Ergo even further. This all took time, and a lot of strategising, but I think certainly when we got to the end of 2008 we felt that we could be a significant player within technology in the Irish marketplace.
Q. What have been your highlights over the last 25 years?
JP: There's been a lot. Winning significant customers in the very early days in Managed Print, like Microsoft and Eir was an immense early highlight. We won the first Managed Print Services contract in Ireland in May 1998, with our first customer being Microsoft. This was a very significant shift in the company’s rhythm. Building a very substantial relationship with Bank of Scotland in the early 2000’s, which brought us into a lot of new spaces in technology was a monumental piece of work. This produced a €20m+ Managed Service business, and our spin-off company, Fenergo.
More recently, winning contracts with Aercap and CIE, was a game-changer for us and created a shift within in how we work. For me personally, winning Entrepreneur of the Year in 2014 was special. Having your peers recognise you as someone leading a company of significance is something I won’t forget. There’s a lot to be proud of in what we’ve done since 1993.
Q. How did you stay profitable when the crisis hit?
JP: It was a very challenging time. We made a smart decision, which I still stand by today. Instead of looking externally for help, we focused our efforts on Irish headquartered companies that were expanding abroad. We felt that if we could succeed with those companies, we had a chance of growing through the recession, which we did. In fact, we made 2 strategic acquisitions during this time, iSite and Micromail, so we used it very much to our advantage and continued to grow.
Q. So, 25 years done so far. What’s next for Ergo now?
JP: Our main goal is to continue to grow and surpass our expectations. For example, within the first quarter of this year, we have achieved revenues of €20m, which is roughly where we were in a full year in 2014, so we’re targeting an €80m+ revenue for this financial year. We have a plan to bring that to €100m by 2021, and a plan to bring that to €140m by 2025. That would be coming solely through a mixture organic growth and acquisition activity. There’s certain parts of our business we want to build up faster, so we are by no means finished the journey, in fact we feel we’re only a third way through.
Q. How important do you think it is for Ireland to progress and prosper with indigenous firms as well as multinationals?
JP: This is a really important point, and something I feel quite strongly about. I sit on the Entrepreneur Alumni Board and a sub-committee within that who are working with the government around three different areas; talent, taxation and education. Our belief is that the government needs to be giving indigenous businesses at least the same benefits as they’re giving foreign direct companies.
Clearly there’s an affordability issue around all of this, but the future of our economy is indigenous companies. The future tax take will come, in my view, from a more enlarged indigenous base and we should be implementing entrepreneurship through our education system. This is something I have been trying to encourage through sponsoring programmes like the Junior Entrepreneur Programme, where primary school children between 10-12 years old learn the value of entrepreneurship.
Q. How important have your people and staff been in terms of how Ergo has developed over 25 years?
JP: Without being cliché, Ergo is all about people. People are what sells and delivers our services. We have to be constantly engaging with our staff to ensure we are providing them with exciting pieces of work, so that they can have self-development and career development. One of the things that gives me enormous pleasure is when I see someone join the company in a relatively junior position, and watch them travel up through the organisation and take on more responsibilities, becoming a bigger part of the proposition and the overall company strategy.
Our people is what we rely on to keep Ergo going, and this will never change.
Want to learn more about Ergo? Check out the full story here.
John Purdy has been at the helm of Ergo for over 25 years as co-founder and CEO, spinning off two companies along the way – Fenergo and FlowForma – and winning the prestigious EY Industry Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2014 and Person of the Year at the 2011 ICT Excellence Awards. Under John’s leadership, Ergo has grown organically and through acquisition (CDSoft, iSite, Micromail) evolving into a €70m business with nearly 500 employees and a culture that reflects his capacity for continuous reinvention. He describes Ergo as “a mature company in constant start-up mode”, highlighting his appetite for innovation and change. At the same time he’s a pragmatist and team player, qualities that infuse Ergo’s daily operations where he has been careful to recruit talented people who share his vision. It’s all about creating an environment where the focus is on forging long-lasting relationships with customers through service excellence and a tenacious commitment to solving their problems. A graduate of Cranford University, London, he has qualifications in strategic management and marketing and is a member of the Irish Management Institute. He participated in the Leadership for Growth program in Stanford University, organised by Enterprise Ireland/Irish Software Association. John’s entrepreneurial flair is put to good use as an investor in a number of early stage technology companies, and he sits on the advisory board of technology company WeBringg, as well as chairing an advisory board for the Entrepreneur of the Year programme, working on government policy. Regularly heard through the media and at conferences, John is well known for his forthright views and a passionate commitment to making technology an enabler for doing better business and a force for positive change.
Original article found here.
Sales? Who doesn’t like them? It’s like a real festival especially when high-quality and cool items like we have in our shop are under huge sales. Here are 8 tech products you can buy with or even less than just 10 euros that will cover all of your tech needs!
- The first one on our list is a very stylish wooden headset for nature lovers. It provides high-quality sound and active-noise cancellation. The earphone has soft earbuds that will protect your ears from being sore. Hurry up and buy it just for €9,99 and save €15!
- Here is another product that will make your life much easier. It’s an anti-lost alarm tag that is comfortable to use for wallets, bags, suitcases, pets and even children. It is compatible both for iOS and Android devices. The tag works within 75 feet distance. It comes in four colours and now is under hot sale. Originally €12,99, you can now buy it just for €6,99.
- The next one on the list is a smart mobile phone USB charger with dual ports to use in your car. The charger provides steady-voltage and quickened charging. With this model, you don't need to worry about bumpy roads as this small device will ensure uninterrupted charging. Get this cool item for €8,99 instead of €12,99.
- Lost your Apple pencil cap? No worries, we proudly present a magnet cap for Apple pencils conductive with iPad Pro 10.5 9.7 12.9. It has the same size as the original cap and fits the charging end of the pencil perfectly. Made of soft silicone material that is flexible to your touch-screen devices. The item costs €12,99, buy it now to get it just for €6,99.
- Taking pictures is great, but holding the device in your hands doesn't always make you comfortable. This is why we suggest this universal flat phone/camera holder with special protection from scratches. Easily control the size of the fixture to use with different devices. It can rotate 360 degrees and make the experience even more exciting. Previously €12,99, now it costs just €6,99!
- We all like having a small item that does the whole work itself instead of having multiple devices, right? So what about this multi-in-one card reader and adapter for MMC, Micro SD, SD and TF Cards? It has a built-in protective cover to make sure your card is safe all the time. What is even greater, it can read two cards at the same time! Buy it just for €10,00 and save €6,99! Wow, you can buy number 2, 4 and 5 from our list with the money saved!
- The next one in our list is a Bluetooth wireless adapter that will make your life more comfortable. Simply connect it with any Bluetooth-enabled device and enjoy the music or answer phone calls through a built-in microphone. It will also let you turn your wired earphones into Bluetooth ones. You can now get it for €7,99 instead of paying €13,99 within our hot sales!
- The last but not the least in our list is a Bluetooth adapter for computer PC with enhanced data rate (EDR) support. It has broad compatibility and can be used with most Bluetooth-enabled devices like mouses and keyboards, smartphones and printers, speakers and headsets. It has up to 20m wireless range. You now have a chance to get this item for €10,00, while it was €15,99 previously.
Hurry up! Visit our shop and get the items you need under a tenner. It’s time for tech shopping.
Preparing for one of our job fairs? Still feeling a little lost and not sure how to proceed? Don’t worry - you’re not alone! We understand that for many of our job seekers this is first such experience. And that’s why come to you with ultimate job seeker guide that will walk you through our event!
Our Tech Job Fairs are an amazing opportunity for all experienced and inexperienced job seekers across two continents. But they’re events of hundreds of people attending them, it may look like a challenge to prepare for them properly. Here’s what you should do.
Before the event
The most important steps to complete before the event - don’t omit those!
- Download, or print your ticket so you can show it upon arrival at the event. Be ready to have them prepared so you don’t spend time looking for them within your back, putting the whole line on hold.
- Check the event website for all companies listed and their open positions. We post company stories and informative graphics on our social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram) and blog. Be sure to check our job board to know which company is looking for what employees.
- Check the venue on the map to find the easiest way to arrive. Especially if you’re new to the area, research the best commute route that will deliver you on time. Take traffic into consideration do arrive punctually!
- Update your CV and make many copies to bring at the event. Remember it’s supposed to be your first contact with the employer, not the last. Make sure you leave them something about you. (Read more about the resume below).
Additional steps to take:
- Prepare your personal image. Our Tech Job Fair is the place where you first make your impressions. It’s where your potential employers see you for the very first time. Employers remember only a few of the hundreds of job seekers they meet at the fair. Make sure they remember you - dress with class and treat the fair as if it was your interview.
- Prepare your professional portfolio. Get ready to present yourself to the employers available at the fair. Prepare a brief presentation about who you are, what are your goals and accomplishments, what are your skills and what specific problems and challenges can you solve for the company. Practise is out loud to gain confidence and memorise it well. Prepare your resume as well. Make it job fair specific and unique. Make sure you prepare a sufficient number of copies for every company you’re interested in. If there’s potential for on-the-spot interviewing or hiring at the Fair, take reference letters and cover letters, and assemble a professional portfolio (that contains examples of work and accomplishments).
- Research the companies that interest you. Learn who the companies are and what they do. Be prepared to make cogent conversation and ask relevant/timely questions to employers (this will make you an interesting and memorable applicant). Researching companies and reading the blog stories we publish about them will help you with this task.
- Make sure you’re ready for a conversation. Prepare questions to ask employers: what opportunities and available; what are the responsibilities; what skills are companies seeking in candidates? Be prepared to answer questions and review standard interview questions and formulate your responses.
- Plan your strategy. Visit booths first that interest you the most (when your energy is high and you’re at your best). Do not wonder or roam! Present yourself with a purpose. Don’t be shy – be prepared!
- Be ready for more. Few job seekers are hired on-the-spot at Job Fairs. Be prepared to follow up on promising leads
At the event
Registration - remember these steps!
- Show your ticket either on your phone or printed - as we mentioned before, have them prepared in advance to not slow down the line.
- You will be asked to write down your name and your role on a sticky label. This will simplify networking. Make sure you write your name and position in a clear, readable way. Check out the picture above - the person on the left is an employer, the one on the right - a job seeker.
After you enter
- Find booth locations of your targeted employers.
- Briskly (but attentively) walk through the entire job fair. Scope-out the employers you want to talk to. Observe which employers are busy and which aren’t. Make special note of employers that are conducting secondary interviews, either at their booth or in another location (these are the employers who are serious about hiring). Identify the person conducting secondary interviews and seek that person out!
- Get a feeling for the entire Job Fair. Then, go and sit for a few moments to compose yourself and to finalize your ‘plan of attack’!
As you approach your targeted companies
- From a distance (about 2 meters away), observe and listen to employers interacting with other applicants. Listen to what the employer is asking. Figure out who is in charge. What happens to the resumes (are there multiple resume piles, does anyone write on them)?
- Determine the highest level employer-representative in the booth. Seek this person out.
- While waiting in line, review information about the employer you’re approaching.
- As you approach the table, respect other people’s privacy as they complete their interaction with the employer.
When you meet with an employer
- Greet each employer with a firm handshake. Make eye contact! Be polite!
- Try to remember the employer’s name. Glance at a nametag.
- Show interest. State briefly what you like about the company.
- Listen carefully to what the employer says. The room may be noisy and busy, but don’t be distracted. Focus, focus, focus!
- Ask questions.
- Answer questions directly, politely, and concisely. REMEMBER- THE GOAL IS TO BE ASKED BACK FOR AN ‘IN-HOUSE’ INTERVIEW.
- Do NOT ask questions about salary and benefits (wait until later for these type of questions).
- Request a business card or obtain a contact name, phone number, fax, and email address. Take brochures or informational materials that are available at the booth.
- Thank each employer for their time.
- If you’re given an application form, take time to fill it out neatly and completely.
- Network with other job seekers at the Fair. Share leads, resources, and ideas.
- Keep a list of the employers you meet. Make notes about each company and your conversation with each representative.
After the event
- Review your notes from the Job Fair. Evaluate what you think went well and what you can improve for the next Job Fair or interview.
- Write personalized thank-you letters to companies that interest you. Cite something specific from your discussion. Try to send letters out within two days after the Job Fair. It’s okay to enclose a resume with your thank-you letter. This may draw attention to your name once again.
- Continue to research the companies that interest you. Treat the Job Fair as an initial contact, not the last.
- Keep accurate records of your contacts, including dates of your letters or telephone calls, and copies of all application materials that you send.
Final Tip: Focus on learning as much as you can about what employers are looking for in the people they hire. The primary benefit of participation in the Fair is to collect information and make contacts.
It’s not as hard as it looks, is it? To make your Tech Job Fair successful, prepare ahead and remember our tips on what to at the venue. And remember - our Tech Meetups representative is always there to help you!
We’re happy to say that our second autumn event, Barcelona Tech Job Fair, is right about the corner! There’s no better time than now to share with us the list of companies joining us! Have a look below - perhaps you’ll find your future employer there?
Remember that your free job seeker ticket for the event is still available you and you can still book it!
Derivco joins us for the second time this year after the London event. The company brings innovation into the gaming industry and they’re looking for people who are equally challenge-seeking. So, as they say: have you got the game?
PagePersonnel specialises in recruiting for IT and digital sectors. Join their team to start a career in a global and fast growing company. Talk to them during the event to learn more about their mission!
ID Finance grows fast and the more they grow, the better are the fintech solutions they’re delivering. If that’s the industry you’d love to work in, use your chance to talk to them during the Barcelona event.
Netcentric helps the companies unleash the full potential of Adobe Experience Cloud. Now they’re looking for more people to join their team, so maybe you’ve got what it takes? Talk to them during the event to find out!
Work in Flanders opens before you the endless possibilities of working in this quickly developing region. If you’re thinking about changing where you work, Flanders may just become your next destination.
Between Technology is a company that joins us for the second time in during our Barcelona event. They’re looking for open-minded people willing to make a change in the world by adding value to their team.
Haufe is another company we’re happy to greet for another time. They’re seeking people who will add value to their brand. Help them provide the best employee solutions; your career can start with this global and always growing company!
Pentasia is an expert in delivering the right people to the right places. They’re changing the image of digital industry hiring. You, too, can become a part of their team if you meet them in person!
Lodgify changes the rental market. They’re delivering the solutions for all those who’ve got a place to rent and want to do announce it easily. Help them create their software - they’re waiting for you at the event!
Mayordomo provides their clients with the most innovative and smart locker technology solutions. Do you think you’ve got what it takes to bring additional value to their company? Show them in person!
Curelator created a solution that helps patients suffering from a migraine - individually! Help them develop their product and assist in designing something that brings true relief to people.
Óscala is a group of IT specialists that deliver their services to a quickly growing client group. Talk to them to speed up your tech career - ask them about the vacancies and hiring possibilities!
Koedia delivers IT solutions for the travelling industry. If IT and travel were always your passion, now you can turn it into a job. Talk to Koedia team at Barcelona Tech Job Fair!
Vistaprint’s mission is to make it possible for every business owner to promote themselves like any global brand. Join their team to make that happen - they’re waiting for you at Barcelona Tech Job Fair!
These companies are looking for outstanding talent in Barcelona. Do you think one of them could be your future employer? Book your free job seeker ticket to find out on the 10th of October!
We’re here to create communities of job seekers and tech startups. TechMeetups connect people, encourage networking and enable vast growth communities. We continued to do so in the first half of 2018 which is an amazing exciting year for us, our job seekers, partners and exhibitors.
Attracting Local And Global Startups
In the first half of 2018, we organized 7 job fairs on 2 continents, Europe & North America.
Over 150 companies have joined Techmeetups events to enjoy networking opportunities, to launch a new product, collect feedback, source, hire or get hired and generate new leads..
The tech scene is really booming, there's a lot of recruitment going on and on the top of the hiring cities is Berlin & NYC.
Creating Opportunities For Job Seekers
Every event organized by TechMeetups attracts hundreds of ambitious job seekers who actively seek new career opportunities. Our event attendees are open minded, proactive people who reach out to the companies with the best they can offer.
Nearly 4000 attendees participated in our events in the first half of 2018. Among the job seekers, the most popular events where the London and Berlin job fairs - respectively over 700 and over 500 attendees.
What do our exhibitors and jobseekers value most about our events?
Gathering testimonials from our attending companies gives a clear insight of what they value most about us.
- “Communication leading up to, during, and after event” (Exhibitor in New York)
- “The organizing staff was fantastic -very helpful, quick to respond and accommodating to needs I liked the professional photos we got from the event and also that Tech Career Fairs used their platforms to spread the word about our company.” (Exhibitor in New York)
- “A lot of applicants.” (Paris)
- “Clear and nice communication with the organizers.” (Exhibitor in Berlin)
- “Understanding what current job seekers look for and how we can help them in case we hire them. Expectations alignment.” (Exhibitor in Lisbon)
- “The organisation was great and we were kept fully informed of everything at each point, i also felt that it was well promoted because people knew to expect us there and what they wanted to ask us which was nice.” (Exhibitor in Barcelona)
- “The chance to know more people from the field an build up a good employer branding. (Exhibitor in Barcelona)
- “Open and easy setup.” (Exhibitor in Barcelona)
- “The informal setting and great atmosphere.” (Exhibitor in Amsterdam)
- “You guys are great! Overall the turnout and quality of people we met was quite good. Good mix of companies that attended.” (Exhibitor in London)
- “I think it is great these events are organized and that we as a company can attend. Looking forward to the next event.” (Exhibitor in Berlin)
- “This event and organisation was fantastic! We are definitely coming back!“ (Exhibitor in Barcelona)
TechMeetups are here for the companies and jobseeker to provide value in the field of career and networking. We’re always open for your feedback and tips, chances of cooperation partnership. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us - our friendly and open-minded team is waiting for your message at email@example.com !
We are once again coming to Berlin to have another great job fair. A tradition kept since 2012, we have had more success year by year. This time come and join more than 300 people already signed up. Meet face to face with employers in Berlin at the Tech Job Fair, 16 November 2017 from 18:00 at WeWork Ku'damm, Kurfürstendamm 11.
You can get your tickets here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/berlin-tech-job-fair-autumn-2017-tickets-30886262643
Our Job Fair is a great opportunity both for those who look for new tech talents to join their team and the ones who look forward to the life-changing event for them.
Bring resumes, dress for success and have a chance at being interviewed the same day for jobs in IT, Accounting, Consulting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resources, Leadership Development Programs, Marketing, Retail, Sales etc
Paymentwall is the leading global payments platform. We look for people who bite into projects removing all blockers and strive to get things done, work well under stress and pressure, love new technologies and stay up-to-date on industry trends. Join us today!
Bonial.com operates the leading location-based shopping platform worldwide, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products to connect shoppers with their favourite local stores and brands.
For travellers from across the globe. Flightright helps all passengers to exercise their rights and enforce them with the airlines. So what do we do differently? The conventional approach of going to see a lawyer is not the most convenient and can often involve a lot of obstacles and time.
AxeTrading specialises in providing effective technology solutions for the challenges facing fixed income investors and traders in today's markets.
We are the agency for digital transformation. We have been successfully advising our customers since 1996, carefully guiding them through the digital revolution.
We drive innovation by diving deep and leveraging fresh ideas. We engage in open candid dialogue and call things by their true names. We thrive on diversity and a wide array of backgrounds and culture.
Germany`s online loan comparison platform
We are smava, the online loan comparison platform. smava brings together private applicants with a huge variety of banks and private investors, offering great interest rates for loans. To do that, we are looking for the best employees to expand our team- employees like you!
As a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. Our vision is to help the world run better. We believe that we can play a major role in optimizing business to run better and more sustainably in the future. We have an extraordinary opportunity to apply technology to make the world run better while simultaneously improving peoples’ lives.
European Research And Ideas Deserve More Global Success
hDock42 is European Launchpad for global technology ideas. We work with ideas from R&D to commercial success and anywhere in between...discovering, prototyping, building, growing and expanding into revolutionary global products.
Europe's Largest Rental Portal
It all began with the search for a beer tent set for rent, which the web entrepreneur Chris Möller simply could not find online. In 2003, he and Uwe Kampschulte founded a marketplace for renting and renting. Today more than one million rental offers online. Erento has now become Europe's largest rental portal.
We imagined a world where hiring the best people and getting hired by the most inspirational employers was simple, fast and intelligent. We know it’s been hard to love hiring, but we’re on a mission to convince you. Why? Because we understand that your success is determined by your access to the best talent when you need it.
CORE accompanies the management of complex IT transformations of companies and market partners in which IT has a disproportionately high contribution to their business success. Building on detailed market knowledge, deep technology expertise and methodologically sound approaches, we develop solutions together with our partners, which in the long term ensures the future viability of relevant elements.
Contorion.de is a B2B online marketplace for maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) products.
castLabs pioneers software and cloud services for digital video markets worldwide. We provide solutions to easily enable the secure distribution of the premium movie, TV, and audio assets for high-quality video experiences.
European B2B marketplaces in 15 countries
ALSO Deutschland GmbH belongs to ALSO Holding AG (Emmen / Switzerland). ALSO brings together suppliers and customers of the ITC industry. The company offers services at all levels of ICT value creation from a single source. In the European B2B marketplace, ALSO Logistics bundles services, financial services, supply services, solution services, digital services and IT services into individual service packages.
Providing the Digital Lifestyle to Consumers Around the Globe
Freenet digital was founded in 2000 under the name Jamba and was, during those days, considered to be one of the first real start-ups in Germany. It did not take long for the founders to realize the potential of mobile phones as a lifestyle symbol and not simply a flexible means of communication.
We offer our customers real value for their mobile devices, and our partners a very reliable platform to market their products online whether on web or mobile.
Idean: We're the experience design agency you've been looking for
Idean is a global experience design agency dedicated to providing comprehensive digital and customer experience design for brands. Rooted in a deep understanding of people, we help the world's leading companies envision new strategic opportunities, design and build essential experiences, and change their cultures by building competency in new ways of working and digital design thinking.
Our Network - Your Solution iRecruiting and iContracting - we create the perfect basis for long-lasting and successful employment relationships. Because we recruit people - not CVs.
Lidl: High-Quality Low Prices
We’re revolutionizing grocery shopping. We have a less complicated process that allows us to simply deliver low prices, high quality, and the best shopping experience for our customers.
Machino: Used Construction Equipment
Machinio is a global search engine for finding used machinery and equipment. Our comprehensive database contains more active machinery listings than any other website.
Movinga: RELIABLE PARTNER FOR YOUR MOVE
Removals are more than our job, they are our passion. In order to share this passion, we’ve made it our mission to provide exceptional removals at fair prices.
Enterprise cloud software for product data syndication and feed management
Productsup is the leading cloud-based solution for product data management. Import product data from multiple sources, analyze and optimize it, and distribute custom feeds to unlimited destinations - quickly and easily.
Great Jobs For Great Developers
Find your next tech job in one week. Salaries from €35k to €100k. Permanent, Freelance, and Internship positions. 2000+ tech companies are looking for developers on talent.io Don't waste time applying to companies. On talent.io, companies apply to you.
CRM, project management and invoicing in one simple tool
Teamleader helps you and your team to work smarter, so your small business thrives. Since Teamleader allows you to take charge of operational essentials, you can focus on projects and relationships. We’re friendly and approachable, and devoted to our users; we want to inspire them to be more efficient.
PREPARE RAW & DIVERSE DATA FASTER
At Trifacta, we have brought together the brightest minds in data to solve the industry’s biggest challenge. Over 25 years of research between Stanford and UC Berkeley led to Trifacta’s breakthrough user experience, workflow and architecture. With Trifacta, organizations can transition from raw data to actionable intelligence with greater speed and accuracy than ever before.
Urban Sports Club: YOUR SPORTS CLUB
Urban Sports GmbH offers a flat rate for all kinds of sports activities in the city. Club members can choose between 40+ activities (ranging from a classic gym workout, swimming, yoga, or bouldering, to team sports and lots more) and over 1.000 partners in Germany's major cities including Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Dusseldorf, Nuremberg and Leipzig.
AllCloud is a leading global Cloud Solutions Provider with expertise across the cloud stack, infrastructure, Platform, and Software-as-a-Service.
Applying for a job in a startup and applying for a job in a corporate, are qualitatively different things. Demands of both are different and the mindset you’d require to perform well at both of them is different.
If you have already decided to work for a startup despite all the hurdles that may await you on your way, here are a few tips about things to avoid saying and doing during your startup job interview process.
Using generic phrases
Phrases like fast learner, strategist, initiator of new initiatives will not work for a startup, at least not for a good one – A good startup will expect people who can communicate clearly what they have done and what past result and achievement makes them eligible in less than 140 characters. If you are still left with space to explain your personality, be my guest.
Jump straight to why can you deliver on that particular job they are advertising? Because you’ve done it before? Because you got the network? Because got the figures? Show them the figures.
“Managing” a team
No startup ever has use of managers people who hope to get things done delegating to others. In a startup everyone ships and there is no hierarchy but a flat hierarchy. Everyone is in the field and everyone delivers something at the end of the day – whether code, content, or customer support calls.
Saying how cool and necessary their startup is for the society
Even if that’s true no good startup will ever hire you for flattering.
The better way is to decide what specifically they are call about and address that particular need. For example – I saw your downloads getting to 10,000 in just 10 days, I can help it jump to a 1,000,000 in 30 days. Or your interface is so cool, I’d love to work on some extra things that will boost your conversion in another 3%.
See? Flatter + actionable in the same pitch
Being a “people” person
I don’t know why people use this so much, what exactly do they try to convey and what will it take to remove it from their dictionary. You say you are a people person who knows how to make it win-win for everyone? Well perfect, in other words you are a great salesman. In that case sell my product to someone in a way he is so happy and delighted with the value he gets for his money that he refers 10 more people to buy. That’s a real people person if you ask me.
Being remorseful about 9-5 jobs
This won’t get you selected, not only because it is cliché nowadays, but because no one works 9-5 anyways. Our smartphones and 3G have permanently taken that privilege from us. Therefore both, the average and the great performers work beyond 9-5 but the difference is what they deliver.
If you can’t showcase what you have achieved even within those hours, your rebellious mind will not sell you to the opportunity. It is not about the 9-5 job and it is not because you are forced to do the same thing every single day. It is rather because you are lazy and unwilling to challenge yourself. Contrary to what the folklore says, no company ever forces people to do the same thing or forbids them to innovate within their own context.
You are looking for more challenging role
No you don’t. Get to the point. Be honest, you will be appreciated for that and save many people’s valuable time. What you need is more money.
If you were looking more challenges you would have found some already. The world is not short of challenges. The very fact that you haven’t shipped or built anything in the past few years is a living proof that challenges is not what you are after. Cut the nonsense.
You have already failed in your own startup
Thank the startup folklore again for making it sound cool for people to brag that they have failed a startup, hence being more powerful and experienced as a result of it. That blog you were running? That doesn’t count as a startup unless you found way to monetize it.
What matters more to those who’d hire you is not the mere fact that you failed in your own startup but that you understand the nature of that failure and why exactly it failed. Demonstrating clarity around this will earn you extra points on your startup job’s application.
Some of the companies that participated include:
Busuu, Just Eat, Housing Anywhere, Resource Guru, State, Elance, Right Move, Digital Shadows, Sparx, Explovia, Adthena, Market Invoice, Fuse Pump, Crowd Scores....
‘Damn … why do they make such tall banners? can someone get me a chair please’
Busuu trying to pop their popup banner
‘Hmmmm...coke or OJ or apple juice….hmmm….lets try all three at once’
Rob from Workable busy at work at TechStartupJobs Fair London 2014
‘I think I’m winning my car is ahead of hours by two hand lengths’
FusePump demonstrating teamwork while setting up at TechStartupJobs Fair London 2014
‘Crap! if only I had a manual on how to set this up...someone help!’
Adthena setting up company banner at TechStartupJobs Fair London 2014
I stand corrected … Housing Anywhere is a Dutch and not a Danish Company’
Shawn from Techmeetups having a laugh with Neils from Housing Anywhere
‘Too low? too high? too bright?…or maybe below this…now I’m not sure…lets start again’
Busuu making the final touchups at TechStartupJobs Fair London 2014
‘Can I shift this pillar somehere else? Maybe if I kick the bottom… it could...’
ResourceGuru pondering stand positino at TechStartupJobs Fair London 2014
Follow us on Twitter: @Techmeetups
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/LondonSiliconRoundabout
Stay updated with the latest news and events happening around the London Silicon Roundabout!
Subscribe to this blog by clicking on the E-mail subscription option on the upper right part of this page.
* During Facebook’s big product launch event yesterday at its Palo Alto headquarters, Mark Zuckerberg announced some interesting new stats: users are sharing twice as much content now as they did the same time last year, with its 750 million users — yes, 750 million — sharing 4 billion items a day. Zuck and crew also unveiled three products: group messaging, a new full-sized buddy list design and Skype-powered video chat. While all are welcome additions, it was the last feature which made the biggest splash. So far, it’s almost everything it ought to be: easy-to-download and easy-to-use, with some pretty stellar video quality. No group video chat a la Google + “Hangout,” though. (Fortune)
* It’s just over a week old, but according to Search Engine Land, Google + appears to be off to a good start, at least if anecdotal evidence is anything to go by. The Web site already has 1,000 followers. (In comparison, it took the site 17 months to achieve that via Google Buzz.) Meanwhile, tech blog Mashable has 9,000 followers to its name. (Search Engine Land)
* According to The Wall Street Journal, Apple ordered components for a new iPhone it’s planning to launch by the end of September. If sources are to be believed, the newest model will closely resemble the iPhone 4, but offer a thinner and lighter design along with an 8-megapixel camera. (Wall Street Journal)
Follow us on Twitter: @Techmeetups
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/LondonSiliconRoundabout
Stay updated with the latest news and events happening around the London Silicon Roundabout!
Subscribe to this blog by clicking on the E-mail subscription option on the upper right part of this page.